Friday, April 30, 2010

Sad but true...

Although i don't like to admit it, i think i don't like being alone. (see how i avoid saying it out straight - i cant stand being alone!?!)

The moment i stopped having best friends i started having boyfriends. I tend to jump in and out of relationships pretty fast, theres not that much in-between-single-time. Hate sitting alone at lunch break aswell, even if i don't have much to contribute the group conversation, i like to be there. Then I'm always wondering if i'm too clingy...I hate the feeling of losing good friends but love the feeling of being wanted.

I secretly act like i dont care if my blog is unpopular or if my posts go unread for months but i do.
Sad but true.

3 comments:

jny23 said...

Its always nice coming to yours and find a new post.

Sorry abt the loneliness but we still here. We are your friends for eternity.

Otherwise, how's it don there?

Nice weekend

The 27th Comrade said...

Eh, I read your blog. :o) So, chin up. :-D

Payo said...

I've been through your archives lately so...