Wednesday, October 15, 2008

High School Drama

Thought these mellow-dramatic high school days where over, with the gossip and rumours and ego clashes...being in my final year of high school, i thought such things would be slowly fizzling out of my everyday life into fuzzy still frame memories of high school. And what gets me most is that it aint even happening in school, but in my social life out of school. Damn! Guess you cant escape high school drama whatever stage in life your in...

Anyway some punk been spreading a rumour that I fcuk'd him "4 times" , and he been telling all my boyfriends friends!! well there is some truth to that, i did have a crazy night with him but that was before i started going out with my boyfi and it didnt involve any sex of any kind!!! plus my boyfriend already knows that. But what hurt most was that although he's an a$$hole, i tryed to be nice to him, never insulted or blew him off, i was real civil to him…but I guess a$$holes like him consider kindness as a weakness. When I talked to him he didn’t even admit it was him but started blaming others, anyways at this point I didn’t care, I just wanted him to stop, so I told him I don’t hate him or want beef, but I got nothing to say to him and don’t want this thing to blow up, he agreed and said we were cool.

Then he called my boyfriend and left a threatening message.

That’s when I knew it was more than just about me. I saw they had some ego-centric kind of score to settle, and I was just the excuse. A “Helen of Troy” of sorts. They defiantly have some bad history between them even before I got into the picture! So I’ve decided to handle it quietly, get my self out of it and move on, after all, its not true and it don’t phase me, so like the sexy Collie Buddz so passionately sings “I’m blind to you haters!”

2 comments:

HektikLyfe said...

I do remember all this crap. This is why although nearly impossible to accomplish, I recommend complete abstinence from any dating until both parties are old enough and more importantly mature enough to handle it.

In a perfect world.

eizzy.k said...

LoL,
yeah does it ever end?
...should be next year though...