Friday, November 21, 2008

Best damn teen movie…EVER


Recently watched Juno, “the city in Alaska? No, Zeus’s wife who’s supposed to be super beautiful but mean too” and it so touched me! The characters are so real, not the stereotypical portrayal of teens at all! They were so unique, down to their dress code and language, plus they were actual teens, not grown ass actors n actresses tryin to squeeze back into the high school role, which seriously annoys me! Anyway, these guys gave such genuine performances, it truly touched me!
Its about a real issue, teen pregnancy, which I’m all too aware of these days, but in a different light…not overly dramatic but not taken that lightly either. Its cleverly witty, and really reflects the highly developed sense of humor teens got; yes we like poop jokes too! But it also goes way beyond that and is often ignored by adults…
Anyway, I totally recommend everyone watches this, its genius and was written by a blogger, go figure! That’s how u know it’s a real story, it wasn’t done for the money!
Officially at the top of my fave all time teen movies!

3 comments:

HektikLyfe said...

My wife and I liked this movie. Something about the dad though. Too good to be true. ESPECIALLY for a military dad. I don't know. Other than that it was a fun movie.

eizzy.k said...

LoL,
he should have flipped out a lil'more huh?

HektikLyfe said...

Damn straight. Ex military are known for sleeping with their guns.