Friday, November 21, 2008

Tagged

Okay, now that I actually got 7 blogs I follow, thought I’d give this a try,
Lemmie reiterate/repeat the whole concept of it,
This tagging is slightly different than simply posting pictures, we post 7 random facts about yourself, and 7 random people. Even if you don’t have 7 follower's, you can still tag as many of your acquaintances that you think will play this meet and greet type meme. (another meet and great game I’ll explain later)

Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. List 7 random/wierd facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 folks and leave their links on your page.
4. Most importantly, let them know they been tagged and leave them a link to your tag post!

Oh and Tag me too!!

7 random facts about myself:
1. I’ve always wanted to learn how to tap dance and aspire to before I die!
2. I’m a pretty good swimmer (though kinda rusty these days), but absolutely failed to learn breast stroke!
3. I’m dyslexic, y’all just don’t notice thanks to spell check…despite that I write often and enjoy literature…go figure!
4. I have a birthmark on my tummy that is the same shape and size as my index finger’s finger print
5. Jill Scott’s song “A Long Walk” is my ideal romantic date!
6. I wish I lived the 90’s instead of being born then…
7. I’m only 17 but have really bad eyesight!

7 random people:
1. I tag Tia and Toya at Black Girls Like Us : - Insightful, down to earth, funny



2. I tag Sam at My pursuit of Happiness :- we go way back, young mother, damn tall chick!


3.I tag Philip at Ecclesiastical Proverbs :- he’s a “big baby”, witty, not your typical IT guy


4.I tag RBG Street Scholar Think Tank :- afro-centric, inspiring, controversial


5.I tag Hobo Teacher :- A day in the life of a teacher, hilarious, unique don’t think there’s anything out there quite like it



6.I tag Saylo at Chinese Restaurants are Fun to Prank Cal :- shenanigans, alternative view on most things, comical


7.I tag HektikLife at The Silent Podium :- opinionated, loyal blogger, the more random the more interesting!


pheew! that was alot of work!

4 comments:

HektikLyfe said...

I dood it!

90's, not as great as you may think...

Samantha said...

Omg! Liz i had no idea that you were dyslexic!!! I just thought you were a bad speller like me!! Lol! Crazy Gal! Love you much xxx

eizzy.k said...

Yeah i dont mention it much, but you'd be suprised how many teachers have approached me telling me that, so i guess i proberbly am! lol
i still write good, huh?!
Thank God 4 spell-check!
lol

Samantha said...

Teachers try to be know-it-alls, both of us have gotten better at spelling over the years, but i agree with you spell-check is a blessing! Lol. xxx
N.B. Check out this blog 4 me, entitled 'Not wrong, just funny' the link is below:
http://www.iusedtobewitty.com/2008/11/i-will-be-first-to-admit-that-my-humor.html