Okay, now that I actually got 7 blogs I follow, thought I’d give this a try,
Lemmie reiterate/repeat the whole concept of it,
This tagging is slightly different than simply posting pictures, we post 7 random facts about yourself, and 7 random people. Even if you don’t have 7 follower's, you can still tag as many of your acquaintances that you think will play this meet and greet type meme. (another meet and great game I’ll explain later)
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. List 7 random/wierd facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 folks and leave their links on your page.
4. Most importantly, let them know they been tagged and leave them a link to your tag post!
Oh and Tag me too!!
7 random facts about myself:
1. I’ve always wanted to learn how to tap dance and aspire to before I die!
2. I’m a pretty good swimmer (though kinda rusty these days), but absolutely failed to learn breast stroke!
3. I’m dyslexic, y’all just don’t notice thanks to spell check…despite that I write often and enjoy literature…go figure!
4. I have a birthmark on my tummy that is the same shape and size as my index finger’s finger print
5. Jill Scott’s song “A Long Walk” is my ideal romantic date!
6. I wish I lived the 90’s instead of being born then…
7. I’m only 17 but have really bad eyesight!
7 random people:
1. I tag Tia and Toya at Black Girls Like Us : - Insightful, down to earth, funny
2. I tag Sam at My pursuit of Happiness :- we go way back, young mother, damn tall chick!
3.I tag Philip at Ecclesiastical Proverbs :- he’s a “big baby”, witty, not your typical IT guy
4.I tag RBG Street Scholar Think Tank :- afro-centric, inspiring, controversial
5.I tag Hobo Teacher :- A day in the life of a teacher, hilarious, unique don’t think there’s anything out there quite like it
6.I tag Saylo at Chinese Restaurants are Fun to Prank Cal :- shenanigans, alternative view on most things, comical
7.I tag HektikLife at The Silent Podium :- opinionated, loyal blogger, the more random the more interesting!
pheew! that was alot of work!